Time to say Goodbye!

 You have taken my youth and now no one wants me. 

You have taken my girlhood and made me into a scorned woman.

You've taken my smile, and made me frown.

You've taken my heart, love, and my patience and you took it all for granted. 

You've taken my kind gestures and simple life and made it something that I can not bare.

My voice is never heard because you lack listening skills.

You don't see what is in front of you because you live in the past. The past is forgotten, mistakes have been made, but you never learn from it. You only keep it as a bad memory of what I have done but don't remember all the things that you have done to. I am sad and mad at myself that it took me 28 years to see it. Thinking that you will see and you will learn. But only what I see in the future is what you are so blind to see for yourself. 

My journey starts as soon as you walk out that door. No more tears, sleepless nights, or remorse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Millenials

Making it Online? Don't believe the Hype!!!

A Half Caste (Samoan and African American) Blogger