Millenials

The last post: 11/12/2020

The Millenials as I call them are so profoundly stuck to their devices, that they do not see the world around them. Am I wrong to say that kids today are endlessly reminded to do things around the house? Why is that? I solely recall growing up, I knew that when I got home from school, I had 30 minutes to rest, eat, and change my clothes. Then the rest of the time is to do feaus (chores).

Chores around the house are constantly reminded of these kids on a daily basis. It just makes me want to give my kids a permanent tattoo on their foreheads on what they need to do on a daily basis.


My youngest son, out of the 5 kids, is the most spoiled and lazy one of them all. He laughs, smiles, and jokes like his older brother, but he is sluggish and techno-savvy like his other sister. I think if he was not the babiest child in the family I would of put a boot in his behind.


I don't know about other parents but for me, I have a label for all my kids.

Child #1: Quiet, humble, and most disturbed human being.

Child #2: Loud, obnoxious, and overwhelming dramatic/melodramatic.

Child #3: Persumptious, bewildered, and overprotective.

Child #4: Overzealous and a compulsive liar.

Child #5: Over sure of himself and think he is right all the time.


How would you label your child(ren)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making it Online? Don't believe the Hype!!!

A Half Caste (Samoan and African American) Blogger