Evelyn 1st, 2021

Happy New Year, Reader

As I am blessed with another year added to my life, I am bound to define who I am this year. What makes me, who I am today.  

A new year and a new look at what life has to offer. It's time for Evelyn to take care of herself. So many years have come and gone and it was always about someone else. A wise person asked me if Evelyn is taking care of everyone else, then who is taking care of Evelyn? The question that was asked resonated with the heart, which brought sadness and tears. 

I am a person that always thinks of my family. Though people see me as a funny, hard-working, and helpful person, they do not see what is hiding beneath the shell. Underneath the shell is a person that is filled with worry, pain, and anger. Underneath is a person that is afraid to speak out and to tell the truth. Wounds are deep, and anxiety is high. 

Evelyn's goal this year is to focus on what she wants. Evelyn has joined Affiliated Marketing. I am ready to move on to a better place. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Millenials

Making it Online? Don't believe the Hype!!!

A Half Caste (Samoan and African American) Blogger